All about form DIR-3 KYC
- Every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, would be mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC on or before 31st August,2018.
- MCA notifies format of e-form DIR-3 KYC under new Rule 12A (Directors KYC) along with procedure for restoration of deactivated DINs of Directors, applicable w.e.f. 10 July, 2018
- While filing the form,the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password(OTP).
- Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also.
- After expiry of the due date by which the KYC form is to be filed,the MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’.
- The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC and should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA).
- No fee shall be chargeable till the 31st August, 2018 and fee of Rs.5000 shall be payable on or after the 1st September, 2018
- After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of a late fee/ penalty of Rs. 5000/-.
MCA Notifications :
Please send us one liner/ your requirement, our team will get back to you within 24 hrs.
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org